[ American Advertising Federation District 7 ]
Series pairs luminaries with rising stars in conversations about the most important issues in advertising and culture today. Headliners include NBA All-Star Chris Paul, iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman, Group Black CEO Travis Montaque, NBA CMO Tammy Henault and more. Listen to the first episode HERE.
Washington DC, October 5, 2023—Today, iHeartMedia, the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and Known Originals announced the season two debut of “Future Legends of Advertising,” the definitive podcast on all things advertising from the most-renowned experts in the industry.
The show pairs advertising luminaries with AAF Hall of Achievement inductees for wide ranging and intimate conversations covering everything from how they are driving the advertising industry forward to the impact they are having on culture and in their communities.
Episode one of season two, premiering today, features NBA All-Star Chris Paul, himself a 2023 AAF Hall of Achievement inductee, talking about his first time on a commercial set; his over a decade long relationship with State Farm Insurance and how his “brother” Cliff was developed ; and how he became one of the greatest marketers in all of sports.
The eight-episode season is hosted by Ross Martin, President of Known, and Hayley Romer, Chief Growth Officer for Art Basel.
WHEN: Listen to “Chris Paul Fills His Cup,” the first episode of “Future Legends of Advertising” season two, out today. New episodes post weekly.
WHERE: Listen to “Future Legends of Advertising” on the iHeartRadio app and everywhere podcasts are heard.
Season Two guests include:
- Chris Paul, NBA All-Star, entrepreneur and best-selling author
- Elicia Azali, Marketing Executive and Board Member
- Cathie Black, Principal, Madison Park Ventures; former Chairman and President, Hearst Magazines; Advertising Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- Baldwin Cunningham, Director, Media and Partnerships, State Farm Insurance
- Morgan DeBaun, Founder and CEO, Blavity Inc.
- Jerri DeVard, CEO and Founder, Black Executive CMO Alliance (BECA)
- Bruce Gordon, former President and CEO, NAACP; former President, Retail Markets Group, Verizon Communications; Advertising Hall of Fame Class of 2007
- Tammy Henault, Chief Marketing Officer, National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Travis Montaque, Co-Founder and CEO, Group Black; Founder and CEO, Crater
- Bob Pittman, Chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia; Advertising Hall of Fame Class of 2015
- God-is Rivera, Chief Content Officer, Essence Ventures
- Andrew Robertson, President and CEO, BBDO Worldwide; Advertising Hall of Fame Class of 2022
- Roy Spence, Founder, The Make It Movement; Co-Founder and CEO, The Purpose Institute; Co-Founder and Chairman, GSD&M; Advertising Hall of Fame Class of 2016
- Perfecto Sanchez, Co-Founder and CRO, Equity Quotient
- Aaron Walton, CEO, Walton Isaacson; Advertising Hall of Fame Class of 2023