[ American Advertising Federation District 7 ]
The Member of the Year program is a friendly, point-based competition that allows us to recognize and reward our members’ hard work and to ensure they are taking full advantage of all we have to offer.
AAF Montgomery is a membership-based organization so we are only as good as our members. And we think they are pretty great! That’s why we’ve created our Member of the Year program.
Throughout the year, members will earn points by doing things they would do normally — going to Lunch & Learns, entering the AAAwards, participating on committees, etc. At the end of the year, we’ll tally up the results to recognize and honor our Member of the Year! And what’s better than recognition? Not much, but how about a free all-inclusive membership for the next year?
- Follow us on a social media platform 10
- Write a review on Facebook 10
- Participate in surveys 20 each
- Create a profile on aafmontgmery.org 20
- Enter the American Advertising Awards 30
- Attend a social 30 each
- Use your Invite a Friend Card at a Lunch & Learn 50
- Sign up to be a portfolio reviewer 50
- Donate to a fundraiser 50 each
- Participate in a service project 50 each
- Attend a Lunch & Learn 50 each
- Attend the American Advertising Awards gala 50
- Attend a workshop 75 each
- Attend a conference 75 each
- Get a friend to become a member 75 each
- Become a member 100
- Participate on a committee* 100 each
* Must contribute at least 8 hrs to receive points.
member of the year recipients
2016 Lori Moneyham, Alabama Real Estate Commission
2017 Jim Bradley, Alabama Graphics
2018 Leigh Farrior, Stamp Idea Group
2019 Sunny Paulk, Southern Poverty Law Center